Message from the Senior Section
It is indeed an honour to be hosting the Graduation Ceremony of Generation’s Class of 2018. We are proud of each and every one of you and pray for your success in the world and beyond, insha’allah.
The Graduation Ceremony will be on Friday, August 9, 2019, at the Generation’s South Campus. Here are some important details regarding the event. Please read the instructions carefully and share with your batchmates.
- Students will reports at 4:00 pm
- Parents should be seated in the Auditorium at 4:45 pm
- Dress Code is formal. Boys should wear dress pants with button-down shirts; Girls should be in shalwar kameez with below knee-length kameez with full sleeves. Dupattas and headscarves are an essential part of the dress code.
- Graduation gowns and hoods are available at Rizvi Tailors at C-36, Rizvia Market, Nazimabad Chowrangi. Please contact them on 0300 2637937.
- The rent for the gown is Rs. 500. You will have to deposit an amount of Rs. 2,500.
- The rehearsal for the ceremony will be on Friday, August 8 at 10:00 am in the Auditorium.
We look forward to welcoming you and your parents to the Graduation Ceremony.